Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Michael Vick

I'm not really going to write anything about Michael Vick, but everything else on the web and on t.v. is about Vick so I guess my fingers just got confused while typing the title for this post.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that it was amazing to see God answer my prayers on Sunday. I have been praying for a group of people in our area that I hoped would come to church, and Sunday I was asking God to bring at least 5 of those people to church. And guess what, He did. Exactly 5 people from the list of people I and others have been praying for showed up Sunday morning. I've also been praying that God would just draw people that we don't know to the church. That we would see people come just by the leading of His Spirit. And guess what, He did. It was amazing and very uplifting to me.

I am amazed at God's faithfulness. In 2 Timothy chapter 2, God's word says that even when we are faithless, He is faithful. That is exactly what I saw on Sunday. Even though I have been praying for people to come, I have not always been faithful in my prayers, or even faithful to my God. Yet, He was still faithful. That blows me away!

No comments: