Friday, January 25, 2008

How Great is Our God

This Sunday I will be showing a video by Louie Giglio called "How Great is Our God". The video will be the launching point for a new sermon series appropriately entitled "How Great is Our God". (I'm not good at sermon series stuff, especially titles, so it's much easier to steal the title from someone else) I think you will really enjoy the video on Sunday, and I encourage you to invite someone new to come and watch it as well.

I hope you will begin to pray that God will open your heart to see more of who He is, and just how great He is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Cody. I want you to know how much that sermon blessed me we looked up the protien on the internet and all of the pictures look like the cross it is so awsome and amazing we have shared it with many Thanks and I am looking forward to this topic... Denise

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! The video was a perfect fit for the hole I had in my being. I have had a chance to tell several people laminine and our amazing God. It is good to feel much more "held together". May God keep you in his hand, thanks again, gayle