Friday, February 1, 2008

Same Kind of Different as Me

Last week I finished reading Same Kind of Different as Me, by Ron Hall and Denver Moore, and it was a fantastic book. I just bought it by chance because it was on the 50% off rack at the bookstore, but after reading it I would have definitely given full price. It is the true story about a rich art dealer (Ron Hall) and a homeless man (Denver Moore) and a woman who brought them together. The chapters go back and forth, one written by Ron and the other by Denver, each recounting how they ended up where they are today. It is an amazing tell of love, life, death, and the God who holds it all together.

2 comments:

Los said...

My brother in law gave me that book and I do look forward to reading it, sometime along with the hundreds others, but that one is hopefully coming sooner rather than later!

Thanks for the post!

BTW-This is Carlos, Lauren's (Icenogle) husband.

Cody Brown said...

Thanks for the comment, Carlos. I hope everything is going well in Albuquerque.