Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Open forum

I have nothing to say, but yet I feel like I should write something. However, I try to avoid writing something just to write, so what I would rather do is hear from you. Whether or not I know you or whether or not you go to Arch Baptist Church, I would still love to hear from you. Tell me what you think about Christmas, church, life, or whatever is on your mind. It's an open forum for you to share with me and the rest of the world wide web, and it can even be done anonymously.

So, what are you thinking?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are kids so mean to other kids and why does one always have to be that everyone leaves out??????????

Anonymous said...

Why does Christmas have to be so stressful????

Cody Brown said...

I wish I never left anyone out. That's one thing, and probably the only thing, I regret about high school is leaving people out. I did it to make myself appear better, but it only made me a fool. I wish that I had realized that my identity came from Christ, and not who was in or out of the crowd.

That's why I think people leave people outside looking in, because that gives them an identity. It's a false identity, but it's one none the less. I don't know if I'm doing any better as an adult, but I would like too.

Cody Brown said...

Christmas is stressful, because it deals with 2 very stressful issues: 1.people
2.money

I think that's it in a nutshell.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.