Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thanks

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped out with last nights association meeting. Everything went really well, and it was a good night.


Last night also inspired me to do something. I have been feeling very "blah" and uninspired for the last 6 weeks or so, and I just can't seem to shake this feeling. So, I am going to begin praying everyday for the next 40 days, that I will see the opportunities God puts in front of me to love someone. I figure a lot of my "blahness" comes from the fact that I am spending to much time worrying and thinking about Cody, and not enough looking outside of myself. I also figure asking God to show me the opportunities to love others will open doors with believers and unbelievers alike. Why 40 days, I don't know, it just sounds good.

So, I hope between now and May 18th I will have plenty of stories to share about how God has opened my eyes and my heart to loving others.

No comments: