Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Camp

On Monday, myself and 3 other brave souls will be headed off for church camp in Glorieta, NM. As most of you know, Glorieta is probably my most favorite place on this planet, and I'm looking forward to getting to spend the week there. I'm also looking forward to what God will reveal to me during the week. That's why it is such a wonderful place to me, not because it is the most scenic, but because it is a place where God seems to be ever present and very chatty. God speaks there. I know God doesn't just speak at Glorieta, but it often seems in my life that is where He speaks the loudest.

I'm also excited to see how God uses the week in the lives of the 3 young men who will be going with me. This could be a very important time in their lives and their walk with Christ. I hope you will pray for us this week, but even more so I hope you will continue to pray for us when we return. Going to camp can be a great time of learning, but I think it's when you return that the growing part begins.

No comments: