Thursday, March 13, 2008

March Madness

Sunday, March 16th, marks a great day in the Brown household. It's the day the NCAA tournament brackets are revealed. It is tradition in our house for everyone, even Abby and Jenna, to fill out a bracket and the winner gets their pick of dinner and a movie. This will be Jenna's first year to participate, while Abby has a few years already under her belt. She usually likes the underdogs. Shawna is starting to put more effort in her choices and I believe she even won last year by a large margin. I inevitably pick Duke to go all the way. I just don't like rooting against my favorite team, so they automatically get sent to the championship on my bracket.

I don't think there is a better time in sports than the first four days of the NCAA tournament. I can't wait!

Do you have any March Madness traditions?

No comments: